Import your contacts from Salesforce Into Outstand
Here's how to import your contacts from Salesforce:
1. Log-in to/Open Salesforce and click the Contacts tab.
2. Under Reports, click Mailing List.
3. Next to Preview choose Tabular Format and click Tabular.
4. Click Run Report.
5. Select the range All Time, then click the Export Details button.
6. On the next screen, next to Export File Format, choose Comma Delimited .csv. (Do not change the “Export File Encoding" setting.) NOTE: If you're using Safari on a Mac, choose "Excel Format .xls", then after the file is exported to your computer, open it and resave it as a CSV file.
7. Click Export.
8. Salesforce will save the file to your computer.
9. Import your CSV file into Outstand by clicking the Contacts tab, then clicking Import Contacts, then Generic CSV or vCard and choosing your Salesforce file.